6 Month Contract
Closing Date for Applications: Fri 23rd Aug 2019
Application form (Word) (PDF)
Job Description (Word) (PDF)
Hours of Work: Full-time (39 hours per week)
Reporting to: Manager
Location: Office of Local Link Limerick, Newcastle West
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organised Receptionist/Administrator who greets, welcomes and directs visitors appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. He/she is also responsible for the inputting, maintenance and submission of the required monitoring data to NTA.
- Welcome and Direct visitors, transport operators, drivers, maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Promptly and professionally responds to passenger service requests and, subsequently, schedules transport services to meet the needs of passengers and partner organisations to assure timely and efficient services in line with company policies and procedures.
- Answer customer service telephone, provide general information to current and potential passengers (timetables, public transport service timetables) and determine specific service needs in relation to accessibility and location. Research addresses and verify pick-up and destination information
- Record unmet transport needs and coordinate with Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Enter passenger information on data base (loading system). Monitor, review, update and maintain the data base regularly or as required. And comply with relevant Data protection policy as prescribed.
- Use a computerised scheduling system such as Remix, ITMS and Transmach GIS Mapping system to input passenger and service information, to plot and design services based on passenger and/or partner organisation need/requirements and to make transit service bookings.
- Assist the Manager with preparation of schedules and passenger information for service providers/drivers based on the strategic planning of service provision and on passenger requests.
- Communicate with transport providers/drivers to discuss passenger logs, passenger requests and scheduling issues. Act as a resource for drivers to discuss safety and other issues arising on a daily basis or as required.
- Trouble shoot problems encountered while providing service and take steps to remedy identified problems and coordinate with manager on problem resolution
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to process information and deal with challenges quickly and effectively
- To undertake such other duties as are agreed with the Local Link Limerick Board to achieve company goals
Applicants must have:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel skills
1 Market Place,
/ 069 22311
email for bookings:
Company Registered Name: County Limerick and North Cork Transport Group Ltd
t/a Local Link Limerick Clare
Company Number: 361673